Channel Logo

Welcome to Channel Resources.  We are presently our site.

Channel Resources Ltd. is an emerging resource company pursuing gold exploration and development opportunities. The Company recently entered into an option with Minera Cachabi C. Ltda. ("Mineca") to acquire a gold resource property for development in Ecuador. Under the option the Company has the right to opsi biner adalah acquire a 60% interest by delivering a bankable feasibility study and a further 10% interest for a total of 70% by providing production financing for the El Mozo Gold property.

Located in South Central Ecuador the El Mozo property is approximately 40 km south east of IAMGold Corporation's Quimsacocha Project and 60 km south west of Corriente Resources Inc.'s Mirador Project. It covers a surface area of approximately 10 km2 and is situated in the Central Andean Valley near the western foothills of the Cordillera Real, with the dominant topographic feature being Cerro Mozo. Much of the remaining property area consists of a rolling upland surface dissected by westerly and northerly flowing drainages. The climate is semi-arid. There is good access to the property and water is readily available.

The property trading bitcoin gratis has an inferred oxide resource of 3,500,000 tonnes grading 2.3 grams gold/tonne representing 250,000 ounces and within this resource 230,000 tonnes at an average grade of 8 grams/tonne exposed at surface with minimum stripping of over burden for mineral extraction. Preliminary metallurgy indicates the oxide resource is amenable to heap leaching.

The gold mineralization is classified as epithermal with the vast majority of the resource in oxide material. The deposit appears to have similar characteristics to the El Indio project in Chile and Yanacocha in Peru.

After spending the past 18 months evaluating gold projects for development, the Company has concluded that, based upon the results of opsi binary its property examination and due diligence, the El Mozo property meets its project development criteria and appears to have the potential to establish an economically viable oxide heap leach mining operation.

The Company intends tempat trading bitcoin terbaik to proceed with a comprehensive exploration program to qualify and quantify the existing resource as a reserve, undertake further exploration including drilling to expand the resource and proceed with detailed metallurgical testing. Preparation of a preliminary feasibility study will follow with the objective of defining an operation similar to the Castle Mountain project in the East Mojave Desert of California which produced in excess of 1,250,000 ounces over a twelve year period.

The Company has retained the advisory services of Allen Brown Hidalgo, General Manager of Mineca and will engage Mineca's personnel and utilize its existing infrastructure for its exploration and development work.

Under the option agreement the Company must incur a minimum of US$1,000,000 per year on exploration and development expenditures up to and including the preparation of a bankable feasibility study to earn the 60% interest in the Property. The Company will earn an additional 10% interest by providing project financing within 30 months of delivery of the feasibility study. In the event that the Company elects not to proceed to production and provide project financing the property will revert to Mineca.

In addition platform perdagangan indonesia, the Company holds an interest in two gold exploration permits in the West African Country of Burkina Faso - the Bombore Permit and the Tanlouka Permit tutorial trading bitcoin.

The Company's shares are listed for trading on the TSX Venture Exchange (symbol: CHU).

Please contact us at the address below.  Public Documents may be viewed from SEDAR.

Channel Resources Ltd.
5445 Lakeshore Road
Kelowna BC, V1W 4S5
Phone:(250) 764-7090
Fax: (250) 764-7093

TSE: CHU Stock Quote